Who doesn’t like a full-body massage at the end of a long day? But if your love for massage goes beyond mere removal of muscle tension, you probably have tripsolagnophilia: the desire to obtain sexual pleasure from massage.
The relaxation factor, intimate contact, and occasional nudity involved in massages make them a perfect outlet for an erotic experience. And you don’t need to be a masseuse to make them fun for everyone, as long as you stay clued in to whether your partner likes it firm and hard, or soft and gentle (or both!).
Some things you might like to try incorporating into your sexy massage time:
- Kisses! Gently kiss each body part as you massage it with your hands, or breath slowly and warmly against their skin.
- Start with light touches, tracing the skin with your fingertips to arouse the sensitivity of the skin & leave your partner purring for more.
- Wanna switch up the sensations? Use feathers, fur, velvet, or any other soft item to touch your partner. You can even use your own hair, if it is long enough! (Just drag it across their body…you don’t need to remove it from your head first.)
- Beyond the back and shoulders, don’t forget some other potentially highly erogenous areas: the neck, the scalp, the upper arms, the thighs, the butt, wrists, ears, the backs of the knees, and the upper chest area, right by the armpit. Move around the entire body and find your partner’s specific sweet spots!
- Try using massage oil or simple lotion for extra-sensual smoothness. Apply oil/lotion to your hands and then massage, rather than to your partner’s skin directly.
Make every day a sexy spa day!