A plastic chastity device for cocks.
Chastity devices aren’t just Victorian inventions for overprotective parents to ensure their offspring remain chaste and fully flowered. They’re kinky devices used in their own right to enable complete genital control. Having control over your partner’s ability to have sex, masturbate, have orgasms, or (for penile chastity devices) even hold an erection is one of the most intimate forms of domination, and the complete surrender of these activities makes it a powerful submissive decision.
A leather and metal chastity device for vulva-owners.
Chastity devices can be worn long-term or for short stretches of time, depending on the intentions negotiated between partners. Like watching your partner beg to be unlocked and allowed to come…or enduring the humiliation of not being able to get off til your master or mistress commands it? Love knowing that your orgasms are at the command of your partner, and your partner only? These could be the toys for you. Most chastity devices are concealable beneath clothing and therefore can be worn as you go about your daily life. There are also small openings so that you can pee with comfort.
Some safety tips and general facts to be aware of, especially for long-term chastity wear:
- Keep an emergency key. This isn’t something you’ll want to be losing!
- Use baby oil on your scrotum! This tip can help you avoid soreness while wearing the locking device. Do not, however, oil up the shaft of the penis, which is locked inside the device: this will create a build up of stagnant moisture that can lead to infection and skin irritation.
- Cock-owner chastity devices can be worn 24/7. Some people have pledged to keep them on for a lifetime. But be aware that wearing a chastity device makes it more difficult to maintain hygiene - we suggest using a squeeze bottle with a thin nozzle to keep yourself clean.
- Vulva-owner chastity devices should be removed weekly for cleaning, and should not be worn while menstruating. You don’t want menstrual blood backing up in there.
- “It’s dangerous and unhealthy for me to be denied sexual release for this long!” No, your balls are not going to explode from a prolonged period without ejaculation. If you are genuinely uncomfortable being locked away, though, and aren’t just complaining as part of the dynamic in your power-play…you should probably step away from the chastity devices.
- No matter how much fun orgasm denial is, never be hesitant to remove a chastity device if you feel like it is too tight, or if you’re experiencing skin irritation or extreme discomfort! You can always strap yourself back into a chastity device, you don’t know how long it’ll take for you to recover from a skin rash that could have been cured with just a hot second of attention.