[We post job listings for relevant opportunities we think our audience might be interested in under the tag “Job Listings” - all of which can be accessed in the order they are posted by clicking JOB LISTINGS on our sidebar. Check back frequently for the latest updates, and please help disseminate! Also check out The Center for Sexual Pleasure and Health on LinkedIn.]
Job Description:The Executive Assistant to the COO provides direct administrative support to the COO, and support of PPLM operations. She/he provides key administrative support of strategic initiatives, including supporting the cross-functional committees engaged in process improvements.
Duties include creating project plans, tracking completion of key milestones, reporting to the project team, and communicating with key stakeholders across the organization regarding status updates. The Executive Assistant will provide research assistant duties to the COO and project teams as needed, and assist the COO in writing and editing communications.
The Executive Assistant continually looks for ways to improve administrative operations, and to promote PPLM’s mission, philosophy and goals.
How To Apply: To apply please visit our website at, www.pplm.org
Organization Information: PPLM has been a leader in promoting sexual health for more than 80 years. We believe that all people deserve the information and expert services to make informed, personal decisions that affect their health, their lives and their futures. We are the state’s leading provider of sexual and reproductive health services. We educate families and empower youth to make responsible choices that lead to healthier lives. We advocate for policies that improve sexual health.
- 5+ years of work experience with at least 2 years supporting an Executive.
- Prior experience with and understanding healthcare-related environment desirable.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft platform applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio
- Strong project management skills and techniques.
- Excellent organizational, project management, and interpersonal (written and verbal communication) skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgment. Energetic with a can-do attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information, follow instructions, and work independently.
- Participate in PPLM’s efforts to achieve goals for productivity.
Special Position Requirements:
- Working knowledge of MS Project.
- Ability to make decisions or solve a problem by using logic to identify key facts, explore alternatives, and propose appropriate solutions.
Note: This is an excerpted job description. Click this link to read the whole thing.