[We post job listings for relevant opportunities we think our audience might be interested in under the tag “Job Listings” - all of which can be accessed in the order they are posted by clicking JOB LISTINGS on our sidebar. Check back frequently for the latest updates, and please help disseminate! Also check out The Center for Sexual Pleasure and Health on LinkedIn.]
Note: This is an excerpted job description. Click this link to read the whole thing.
Organization Information: The Elizabeth Stone House helps individuals and families rebuild their lives after experiencing homelessness, domestic violence, mental illness, substance abuse and other forms of trauma. The Stone House provides residential and non-residential programs, as well as an emergency shelter for those who are in immediate need.
Job Description: This Stabilization Case Manager will work as part of the case management team to provide support to adult clients of the Elizabeth Stone House as they pursue permanent housing, educational opportunities, and sustainable employment. This position reports to the Director of Adult Programming. Responsibilities include:
• Accurately complete required documentation in a timely manner and on an ongoing basis
• Maintain and consistently update Client case files, in compliance with program policies/procedures
• Create and enforce Re-Housing and/or Stabilization plans, which includes goal-setting and monitoring of reasonable timelines for completion
• Maintain regular contact with Clients through office visits, home visits/unit inspections and field visits
• Exercise knowledge of Agency and program policies/procedures (including applicable policies/procedures issued by funders and program administrators)
• Ensure Client compliance with applicable policies/procedures and inform supervisor(s) of Clients’ failure to comply
• Maintain and develop referral sources and support networks
• Advocate for Clients in areas of need, such as: health, housing, education, counseling, etc.
• Provide crisis intervention
• Negotiate with landlords and provide dispute resolution between Clients and landlords
• Accurately complete timely incident reports and notify supervisor(s) in the event of emergencies
• Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
• Bachelors Degree preferred or three years relevant experience
How To Apply: Please email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com